As a society, we are becoming increasingly aware of the continued decline in biodiversity and the collective responsibility we share in addressing this. With a background in wildlife conservation, running species conservation projects across the breadth of the UK, Pete is well placed to provide constructive and pragmatic conservation advice, whether you are company looking to improve your green credentials, a private nature reserve owner confused as to where to start, or a farmer/landowner looking for sources of funding for sensitive land management.
We can provide:
- Preparation of Nature Reserve Management Plans (we can implement them too!)
- Preparation of Biodiversity Action Plans (for habitats and species)
- Biodiversity Audits & Appraisals (how 'wildlife friendly' is your site?)
- Long-term Ecological Monitoring Strategies
- Preparation of Countryside Stewardship applications
- Woodland Management Plans & applications for Felling Licences
We are always interested in helping with ecological and wildlife based research projects. If you have a project that you would like help with, please give us a call.