Ecological Survey & Assessment
We offer a wide range of ecology surveys and assessments, all of which adhere to industry standard best practice guidelines. Whether you are planning a modest house extension/roof conversion, are seeking to promote new residential or commercial developments, or are plannnig a renewable energy project - we can provide surveys and assessments to suit your individual requirements. To provide the best possible service to you, we make sure that our surveys & assessments are tailored to your unique project needs - there are no generic 'off the shelf' options here.
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals / Extended Phase 1 Habitat surveys
- Vegetation Surveys (including NVC)
- Bat Surveys (inc. Preliminary Roost Assessments, Activity and Emergence/Re-Entry surveys)
- Bird Surveys (inc. Breeding Bird, Wintering Bird, Vantage Point and Flight Activity surveys)
- Reptile & Amphibian Surveys (inc. presence/absence, population studies, eDNA sampling)
- Protected Mammals (inc. badger, otter, water vole, red squirrel, pine marten, Scottish wildcat)
- Ecological Clerk of Works (holds relevant CSCS accreditation)
Ecological Assessments/Reports include:
- Ecological Constraints & Opportunities Schedules
- Reports to inform planning applications (survey reports, Ecological Impact Assessments, Environmental Statement chapters)
- Ecological Mitigation Strategies
- Landscape & Ecological Management Plans
- Ecological Working Method Statements
Our reports are guaranteed to be concise (but thorough!) and relevant to the purpose for which they are commissioned. High quality figures are produced through the use of GIS software.