As a society, we are becoming increasingly aware of the continued decline in biodiversity and the collective responsibility we share in addressing this. With a background in wildlife conservation and running species conservation projects across the breadth of the UK, Pete is well placed to provide constructive and pragmatic conservation advice. Whether you are a company looking to improve your green credentials, a private nature reserve owner confused as to where to start, or a farmer/landowner looking for sources of funding for sensitive land management, we are well placed to help.
We can provide:
- Preparation of Nature Reserve Management Plans (we can implement them too!)
- Preparation of Biodiversity Action Plans (for habitats and species)
- Biodiversity Audits & Appraisals (how 'wildlife friendly' is your site?)
- Long-term Ecological Monitoring Strategies
- Grant Funding Applications
- Woodland Management Plans & applications for Felling Licences
We are always interested in helping with ecological and wildlife based research projects. If you have a project that you would like help with, please give us a call.